San Francisco Cruise Hotel near the Port of San Francisco
You're about to set sail out of the Port of San Francisco, it doesn't get much better. But it can get easier when you stay at the Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf Hotel, a San Francisco cruise hotel located just steps away from your vessel. Whether you're looking to stay with us before or after your charter cruise, let us help you on your voyage.
- Make your travel as stress free as possible. Stay with us the night before your cruise and wake up to enjoy complimentary breakfast when booking our special San Francisco cruise hotel package (above). With our convenient location, we are just steps away from the Port of San Francisco. Explore all the sights of Fisherman's Wharf, from Pier 39 to Ghirardelli Square and the Maritime Museum at our leisure prior to your cruise departure. It's the perfect way to start your cruise vacation.
- Board the ship as early as possible on departure day.
- Take a ship tour or ask for a deck plan to familiarize you with the ship.
- Make reservations for shore excursions early before the good activities fill up.
- Take advantage of opportunities to sit at large tables for dinner and get to know some fellow cruisers.
- Relax - don't feel like you have to have something scheduled every second of the day.
- Read the daily publication provided with the agenda of activities the ship will be offering each day.
- Synchronize your watch to the ship's time so you never miss the boat when you are exploring a port.
- Don't forget to pack Dramamine or other medications to help in the case of motion sickness.
- Avoid stress upon your return by staying with us. Enjoy a restful night before heading home from your vacation.