Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf Hotel Information
Vehicles entering San Francisco via the Golden Gate Bridge ($6) and the Bay Bridge (between $4-$6 depending on the time) are required to pay a toll. See below for alternate forms of transportation from SFO to our hotel.
- Airport Shuttle: Shuttles to Fisherman's Wharf are readily available outside the Baggage Claim area of both airports. We recommend Airport Express Van Service. Prices and range from $16-$28 per person when booked in advance. To reserve, contact our Concierge or visit www.airportexpresssf.com.
- BART: From Baggage Claim at SFO, follow the signs to the airport Tram and take it to the SFO BART Station. Once at the SFO BART station, purchase each traveler a ticket with enough fare to the Embarcadero Station (about $8/person). There is only one train departing from the SFO Station, board the first train that arrives. The train ride takes about 25 minutes. Exit at the Embarcadero Station and follow signs to the Market Street/Ferry Building exit. Once on Market Street, walk North towards the Ferry Building (big building with a clock on it), and continue towards the Embarcadero Street bus stop. Once at the bus stop, board the F Market Streetcar heading West towards Fisherman's Wharf ($2/person, exact change required). The streetcar ride takes about 10 minutes. Exit streetcar at Powell Street stop. To walk to the Hotel, stay on Jefferson Street, walking west, towards Mason Street. At Mason Street turn left towards Beach Street. The hotel is located at 2500 Mason Street (one block).
- Taxi: Taxis are readily available throughout the city and airports, and are usually very familiar with the Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf Hotel. Taxi rates to/from San Francisco Airport average $40, and taxis to/from Oakland Airport average $60. Some taxis offer a credit card payment option for your convenience, but please ask the driver at the beginning of your trip. Our Concierge can also arrange Town Car service for any transportation needs (to/from the airports for an average of $75).
We have many special amenities available to send to guest rooms. Please contact Guest Services for assistance. A few options include:
- A bottle of Champagne, starting from Korbel Brut for $43 bottle, and/or six Chocolate Covered Strawberries for $19.
- A contemporary cheese and fruit display for $49 per platter.
- A “Cable Car Tin” of chocolates from Ghirardelli for $34 per tin.
- Also enjoy bottles of wine or martini displays, please ask for pricing.
We offer complimentary cribs in the room when requested in advance. Please contact Guest Services to reserve.
EARLY CHECK IN
Standard Check in time is 3pm or later, but we do welcome you to come directly to the hotel when arriving in San Francisco. If a guest room is available, we would be happy to check you in early. If a guest room is not available, we invite you to store your luggage at the bell stand so you can comfortably start your San Francisco exploration or business. Storage is complimentary.
Our state-of-the-art Sheraton Fitness Center powered by Core Performance is onsite and is open 24 hours a day. Simply bring your room key to access the center. Take advantage of the numerous cardio machines, weight machines and free weights. If you would like to exercise from the comfort of your guest room, please ask the Front Desk for one of our new “Gym-In-A-Bag” sets.
Complimentary wireless broadband internet access is available in our lobby. Paid plans are available including $5.95 for 30 minutes, $14.95 for one day and $49.95 for one week for guestroom internet access. SPG Members - enjoy free standard Internet access when you book through Starwood websites, mobile websites and mobile apps. Not a member? Join Now>>
We are pleased to announce the newest Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG) member benefit of Complimentary Standard In-Room Internet when booking through Starwood Digital Channels. When tiered internet speeds are offered, SPG Gold members booking through eligible channels will now receive Complimentary Premium In-Room Internet. SPG Platinum, SPG VIP, Elite Delta Crossover Rewards, and Elite Emirates Your World Rewards members will receive Complimentary Premium In-Room Internet at properties that offer multiple tiers of internet speed.
The hotel is ideally located close to almost all of San Francisco's most famous tourist attractions and business centers. Being in the heart of Fisherman’s Wharf, we’re within easy walking distance of Pier 39, Alcatraz ferries, Lombard Street and Chinatown. We’re also next door to multiple public transportation stops, Safeway and Walgreens.
We're happy to store your luggage at the bell stand should your room not be available when you arrive. However, please do ask the front desk to see if a guest room is available. Often times we can check in guests before the standard check in time of 3pm.
The Moscone Convention Center is not far from the Hotel. The easiest way to get to Moscone via public transportation is on the F Market Streetcar, located on the corner of Mason and Beach Streets, less than 1 block from the hotel’s main entrance. Take the Streetcar to 3rd and Market Street and walk about 1.5 blocks to Moscone. The streetcar comes about every 10 minutes and costs $2.00 per person (exact change required). Taxis are also readily available for an average $10 each way.
Parking is very limited in San Francisco, but there are a few different lots in the neighborhood which might charge slightly less if you choose not to park with us. Before parking your car anywhere besides the hotel, please take notice of any time restrictions so you don’t encounter any issues during your stay. Parking is available for hotel guests at Sheraton Fisherman’s Wharf Hotel in an underground parking garage offering elevator access directly to the hotel lobby. In and out privileges are provided.
- Overnight self-parking is available for $50 per night
- Vehicles over 6’ in height will be charged $59 per night
- All parking subject to applicable taxes
Furry guests are invited! We permit one dog per guest room, up to 80 lbs. Please register your pet and sign a waiver with the front desk upon check in – no additional deposit required. Learn more about Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf's pet policy.
Getting around the city is simple and inexpensive, with easy access to public transportation, including MUNI (city bus), BART (Bay Area Railway) and Cable Cars. To map out a trip, or see schedules and route maps, visit http://tripplanner.transit.511.org.
REFRIGERATORS IN GUESTROOMS
We can provide small refrigerators in guest rooms upon request. Please contact Guest Services in advance and we will have it arranged in your guest room prior to your arrival. Refrigerators are an additional fee of $20+tax per day.
RENTAL CAR - DOLLAR RENT A CAR
A Dollar Rent A Car office is located onsite. We recommend reserving your rental car prior to your arrival online or by calling (415) 399-9873. Remember to request car drop off and pick up at the Sheraton Fisherman’s Wharf Hotel, if you only want the car while staying at the Hotel. Both Oakland and San Francisco Airports also have Dollar Rent A Car offices if you desire a rental car for airport transportation. Also, guests are still required to pay the standard hotel parking fees if renting a Dollar Rent A Car overnight.
We are able to accommodate rollaway beds in King guest rooms. Unfortunately we are not able to provide rollaway beds in any other room types. For more information, and to request a rollaway bed, please contact Guest Services prior to your arrival.
Each guest room features a complimentary electronic in-room safe for your use. The Front Desk also offers complimentary safe accommodations when requested. (Size limit applies for Front Desk safes.)
You're invited to take a dip in our heated outdoor pool, and warm up around the fire pit located next to the pool. Towels are provided poolside and the pool area is open daily from 8:00am to 10:00pm.