Top 20 Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the check-in time?
The check-in time is 3:00 pm.
2. What is the check-out time?
The check-in time is 12:00 pm, noon.
3. Where can I store my bags?
You can store your bags at the bell desk, which is located in the lobby.
4. Where is the nearest car rental?
Dollar Rent a Car, here in the hotel, is located on the other side of driveway.
5. Do you have a business center?
Yes, it is located in the lobby, next to the front desk.
6. Do you have a fitness center and what kind of equipment do you have?
Yes, we do have a fitness center. There are 4 treadmills, 3 elliptical machines, and assorted weights. Towels, water and sanitary wipes are provided for your convenience. Complimentary ear phones are available for the treadmills and elliptical machines.
7. Do you have a pool in the hotel? Are towels available at the pool?
Yes, we have an outdoor heated pool, which is heated up to 80 degrees. There are towels next to the pool.
8. What is the least expensive transportation option to the airport?
Airport Express, $17.00 per person. Our concierge or our bell person will help you make a reservation.
9. Where is nearest pharmacy?
Walgreens is located across the street in the Northpoint Centre.
10. Do you have a refrigerator available?
Yes, we do have refrigerators. There is a charge of $15.00 per day.
11. Do you have a microwave available?
Yes, we do have a microwave. There is a charge of $20.00 per day.
12. How much is your breakfast buffet?
It is $24.95 for adults and $12.95 for children, exclusive of tax and gratuities. Sol Restaurant is located on the lobby level past the front desk.
13. Where are the bathrooms?
There are three bathrooms located on the lobby level: by the restaurant, by the Presidio Ballroom and by the Marina Ballroom.
14. Where can I get good pizza delivered?
North Beach Pizza and their number is 415-433-2444.
15. Where can I get the best prime rib?
House of Prime Rib, which is located on Van Ness Avenue, between Washington and Jackson Street.
16. Where can I get the best steak?
Harris Restaurant, which is located on the corner of Van Ness Avenue and Pacific Street.
17. Where is Pier 39?
Pier 39 is one and a half block away from the hotel down Powell street.
18. Where is Ghirardelli Square?
It is located at Beach and Larkin Street.
19. Where are the cable cars?
- They are located in two locations: Taylor & Bay Street and Hyde & Beach Street.
- Both cable cars will take you all the way to Union Square and pass through Chinatown.
- They run from 6:00 am to Midnight.
- Fare: $5.00 one way(Prices subject to change)
$13.00 All Day Pass
$20.00 3-Day Pass
NOTE: Tickets can be purchased at our concierge desk or at the kiosks located in both locations.
20. Where can I purchase tickets for Alcatraz?
- Call them at 415-981-7625 or 888-814-2305
- Website: www.alcatraztickets.com
- In person at Pier 33
NOTE: Tickets should be purchased at least one week prior because they sell out quickly.