Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf Hotel
2500 Mason Street
San Francisco, California 94133
For assistance with transportation, please contact our Concierge team at (415) 627-6525.
For guests driving to the hotel, parking is available for hotel guests at Sheraton Fisherman’s Wharf Hotel in an underground parking garage offering elevator access directly to the hotel lobby. In and out privileges are provided.
* Overnight self-parking: $52 per night
* Vehicles over 6’ in height: $59 per night
*All parking subject to applicable taxes
Airport Transportation Options:
San Francisco International Airport (SFO): travel distance is approximately 28.97 km/18.0 miles
Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (OAK): travel distance is approximately 40.23 km/25.0 miles
Options for getting to and from the hotel include:
- Airport Express Van Service to/from SFO and OAK is fast and reliable. Prices range from $16-$28 per person when booked in advance. Click here to reserve.
- Taxis from both SFO and OAK aiports will range from $50-$70.
- Limousine and Town Car services available. Please contact our Concierge team at (415) 627-6525.
Directions to the hotel from the major entries into the city:
From the East
Take Interstate 80 to the Bay Bridge. Exit at Fremont Street and turn left; proceed to Howard. Turn right on Howard and continue to Embarcadero. Turn left onto Embarcadero and continue to Northpoint. Turn left onto Northpoint; the hotel is located on the right.
Take the Golden Gate Bridge/Highway 101 South to the Marina Boulevard Exit. Turn left onto Bay Street and proceed one mile. Turn left onto Mason Street, continue for one block, and turn right onto Northpoint. The hotel entrance will be located on the left.
From the Cliff House (West)
Take Geary Boulevard and turn left onto Van Ness Avenue. Proceed approximately 0.5 miles, then turn right onto Northpoint. Continue for seven blocks to the hotel. The hotel is located at the corner of Northpoint Street and Mason Street.
Take Highway 101 North to Interstate 280 North. Follow I-280 until it turns into King Street, then Embarcadero. Continue for two miles, and then turn left onto Northpoint. The hotel entrance is located between Powell and Mason, on the right.
- Alcatraz Island
- Coit Tower
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Ghirardelli Square
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Lombard Street (Crooked Street)
- North Beach
- Pier 39
- Union Square
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Boudin's Sourdough Museum
- San Francisco's Maritime Museum
- The Walt Disney Family Museum
- The Wax Museum